I really didn’t think I’d need to post an official comments policy. Christians should be able to glorify Christ with their words and actions, after all, without me imposing rules. However, it has come to this. This is not a free-for-all, nor are commenters entitled to be unbiblical or unkind.
Here then, is my official comments policy for Berean Research:
- No attacking other commenters.
- Use Scripture, not ad hominems. (See, “What is an ad hominem?“)
- Those who defend cults or counterfeit movements will be removed from the community.
- Links to outside organizations are automatically put in moderation for review, to ensure we’re not leading anyone to apostate sites. Even links to Scripture can put a comment in moderation.
- Keep it short, and don’t paste a bunch of stuff we all have to scroll through. If you have a lot to say, consider breaking your comment into several posts.
- I may not get around to reviewing your post as soon as you would like me to.
If anyone spots comments of concern, please shoot me an email at email@example.com.
Honestly, I don’t always get here every day to monitor comments, so your feedback is much appreciated.
Yours in Christ Jesus,