UPDATE: Comments are temporarily disabled. When I do restore comments, the standard is as follows:
- No attacking other commenters.
- Use Scripture, not ad hominems. (See, “What is an ad hominem?“)
- Those who defend cults or counterfeit movements will be removed from the community.
- Links to outside organizations are automatically put in moderation for review, to ensure we’re not leading anyone to apostate sites. Even links to Scripture can put a comment in moderation.
- Keep it short, and don’t paste a bunch of stuff we all have to scroll through. If you have a lot to say, consider breaking your comment into several posts.
- I may not get around to reviewing your post as soon as you would like me to.
If anyone spots comments of concern, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honestly, I don’t always get here every day to monitor comments, so your feedback is much appreciated.
Yours in Christ Jesus,
Berean Research Team