Since his election, President Obama has gone out of his way to praise the tenets of Islam–sometimes even at the expense of Christianity. A few of his greatest hits include:
– “We are no longer a Christian nation.”
– “If you took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.”
– “You’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith.”
– “I have known Islam on three continents…that experience guides my conviction.”
– “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world.”
Here’s a trip down memory lane of President Obama bending over backwards to make nice with Muslims.